Printed patches using dye sublimation method is a great option if you need smooth sew on badges or cloth patches. Screen printed patches are slightly different than sublimated ones. Screen printed patches are good if a logo has one or two colors because we make a silk screen frame for each color when we produce them. If a logo has four or more colors, screen printed patches are not an ideal solution. The setup cost is high if you need screen printed patches in low quantity. There are two common ways to go for which are embroidery and screen printing. Both of which are different in their own ways of application benefits and uses. Embroidered patches or custom embroidered patches can take the form of sew on badges, iron on badges, emblems, large iron on patches, and custom Velcro patches. Anyone can use sew on badges on caps, shirts, jackets, bags, backpacks, polo shirts, golf shirts, and so on. From custom military Velcro patches to girl scout patches, firefighter patches and more, the use of screen printed patches is as diverse as can be. We make large iron on patches on leather material for motorcycle jackets.
Still wondering why do you need to use the printing method?
- They are a great way to set your brand apart from the others.
- A cool way to personalize your caps, bags, dresses and other clothing articles.
- To show off your accomplishments on your jacket.
- To show a sense of togetherness in your organization.
- To make a uniform impression.
- To establish a clothing line at a nominal cost.
- They can be done as custom Velcro patches.
- They can be done as large as you need; large iron on patches for biker's jackets
Select a style from our extensive collection. We offer one that is ideal for every need and every budget!
We'll answer quickly with a sample of your patch design after you fill out our quote form.
You can go over patch trials again and again until it's exactly what you need. Revisions and artwork are usually free!
Confirm your order once you're satisfied with your design. Our FREE shipping gets your patches to you quickly, anywhere in the United States!